Sunday, September 9, 2012

And we're back.

After a year and a half without any updates, I am finally back to share what I have been up to and my upcoming projects. Since last we spoke, Kona's Crate was released on IOs and Android devices, I have continued to work with Darkwind Media with some new stuff soon to be released, and I have completed yet another year of schooling. I am now back at RIT for one last year before graduating and working on my "thesis project." For us, the thesis is not a long winded document requiring a defense, but a 20 week long project to demonstrate the skills we have acquired while studying here. This will be the focus of my blog for now, to document my progression, voice my opinions on it, and maybe even get some feedback from all you readers out there on the interwebs, (by "all you readers" I naturally mean my only fan, my mom. Hi mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment