Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Tiki-Totem

It has been a while since my last post. I have been extremely busy with work and simply haven't had a chance to post on here. Since last time, I have been working a lot for these two projects and a very fun camera tracking project for my Tangible media class that I may also end up posting on here.

As for my work with Darkwind, I have the next model that they will be needing, a Totem pole that will be on the island with the Tiki-man. I have the initial concept that they have decided on, and will be receiving a color rendition soon.


As with the Tiki-man this model will be extremely low poly. I may follow the same technique I used with the Tiki-man, but I predict something like this being far easier to model with few polygons in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment